Do you keep on editing your hubs? When is the last time you edited your profile?

1. Patkay profile image90
    Patkayposted 5 years ago

Do you keep on editing your hubs? When is the last time you edited your profile?

I just edited my profile and found some serious flaws that have left me wishing I had checked earlier.

2. JimTxMiller profile image76
    JimTxMillerposted 5 years ago

Hi, Patkay! Everyone can use a 'makeover' every now and then, right? Even if it's a quick freshen up, sometimes editing can make a world of difference.

Your experience with your profile is fairly normal, I think. No matter how closely and carefully we proofread, it's always possible for typos and other errors to get past us. I don't routinely edit hubs on a regular schedule, but I do like to revisit them occasionally and particularly when readership starts slowing down. Seems I always find something that can stand tweaking when I read my stuff. However, I will not change minor things--don't want to anger the Search Engine gods by frequent and furious edits--until I have several issues to address or new, updated information to add.

Good luck and keep writing!

1. Patkay profile image90
      Patkayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you JimTxMiller. We need to keep tweaking our hubs just to polish them and make them stand out. Thanks for your time.

working