How do I add amazon capsule with my tracking id?
I want to know how to add amazon capsule with my amazon tracking id. The basic step that I know are; go to amazon-type in cake mixer and press go-(example) I choose hamilton beach 6 speed classic stand mixer- press get link-press the small advertisement that appeared-copy the url code an paste in the amazon capsule.
When any viewer press the amazon capsule in my hub and make a purchase, how do amazon track my ID? How will I get commission?
You will need to do the following:
1. Sign up as an Associate on Amazon. If you search on HubPages, you'll be able to find out how to do that. You can Google 'Amazon Associate' to find the web address for that process
2. Getting approved as an Amazon associate normally takes a couple of days
3. When you are approved, you will receive a Tracking Code from Amazon, this is what lets them know that you are referring traffic to them and means that you get commission when people purchase. For example, my Amazon associate tracking code is 'businesbullet-20'
4. When you have your tracking code, in Hub Pages go to My Account > Earnings > Settings and under 'External Affilaite Settings', next to Amazon, press 'Get Started'.
5. When you have done that, select Yes for the 'Do you already have an Amazon Associates account for the U.S. Locale?' question
6. In the box below, paste your tracking ID
7. Click save and you are done with setting up the affiliate part.
Now, to add Amazon products to your hub:
1. In your hub, select the Amazon capsule
2. I would recommend adding specific products as it gives you more control
3. When you select that, it requests that you enter the ASIN or ISBN from Amazon
4. On the Amazon site, the ASIN is the number after product/ - e.g. 0142000280 - You can also use the ISBN number of a book
5. Paste the ASIN or ISBN into the Amazon hub
6. Click save
7. You're done!
I hope this helps.
by premsingh9 years ago
If one is left behind in technoogical race, he is always at a loss. It always hurts me that there is no provision for pasting a HTML code at hubpages. There may be a policy of HP for not including this...
by Marina3 years ago
As part of the Squidoo asset purchase, we're excited to incorporate some of the best-performing practices from Squidoo into HubPages. They've always had us beat in Amazon sales, and we're pleased to announce that we're...
by Belle O'Hara5 years ago
For my first hub I asked my mom if it would be alright for me to do a review of her book. She agreed and I wrote one up. I intended to post a link from my hub to her book on amazon, however, upon further reading I read...
by Catherine Giordano2 years ago
I was totally dismayed to learn that Ad-Blocking software is used by 41% of people. (The statistic appeared in "The Week" magazine.) That reduces impressions. We get 60% of views, but only 59% of those views...
by Jasmeet Kaur4 years ago
I planned to use ebay capsule on most of my hubs because they pay per click. As I don't have alot of traffic on my hubs and there are only 4-5 clicks per day on ebay capsules, but my EPC is always zero. I can't...
by Bronwyn Joy Ellio5 months ago
For the first time since writing at HP, I have had an email saying that a Hub cannot be featured because it has "spammy elements." The email goes on to say that it could be that an ad is not related to the...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.