jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you have more traffic to longer articles -1000 words or those with 500 to 700

1. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

Do you have more traffic to longer articles -1000 words or those with 500 to 700 words?

2. Ivan Ivanov profile image76
    Ivan Ivanovposted 5 years ago

My traffic isn't at all connected to article length. Basically my traffic is highest when I write hubs with exclusive titles on hot keywords smile

3. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

For the most part, yes, my shorter hubs get less traffic, especially if it's a poem. But it also depends on topic interest, in my opinion. My recipe hub with 500+ words is my most successful hub (oxtails) while one of my longest, in-depth hubs with around 1500+ gets minimal traffic (breaking news).

1. janshares profile image96
      jansharesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, brakel2. :-)

4. Sana Ratio profile image60
    Sana Ratioposted 5 years ago

For me it depends on the visitor's interest. As I've written an article on Valentin's day gifts I got 1000+ views in just 2 days. The most interesting article you write more visitors you'll get.

Here is my hub. http://sanaratio.hubpages.com/hub/Valen … s-For-2013

I've just shared my ideas related to Valentin's day gifts. I think anyone can share their ideas and can get good traffic on them. Especially now, because there are only a few days left in valentine's day.  If we write on occasions then I think we can get success and get high traffic but the downside is you won't get that much traffic whole only occasional traffic. smile

Lastly, Hubpages likes long articles. In this point you can get some benefit from Hubpages.

1. graveyard-rose profile image81
      graveyard-roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I wrote one too... Top 5 Rules for a Perfect Date http://graveyard-rose.hubpages.com/hub/ … ts-for-Her ... not as much traffic though.

working