jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How can someone get adsense account without rejections?

1. Rawila profile image60
    Rawilaposted 5 years ago

How can someone get adsense account without rejections?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Please read my hub on Google adsense acceptance. I think it will help you a great deal.

3. Spongy0llama profile image89
    Spongy0llamaposted 5 years ago

Yes!! However, it takes time. When I first started here, just like most others, I was stoked to jump on the adsense band wagon. However, at the time, I was unaware that there was a way to do so without hosting my own website. Two years later (a month ago) after having almost completely forgotten about hubpages, I get an email saying I've reached my first 10,000 views. I decided to give the adsense thing another try and found that you can get it without a website so long as you have a blogger account with google plus. After working on some new hub material, I applied to get adsense connected with my hubpages account, and it went off without a hitch. I only earned $2.08 in the first month, but it's a start!!

1. Spongy0llama profile image89
      Spongy0llamaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oops, I missed the "how" part of your question! Still, I feel my answer is still rather applicable smile

4. yesblogger profile image60
    yesbloggerposted 5 years ago

Write a bunch of quality articles, wait for few months, and then apply for Adsense.

working