jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How do I reply to comments on my hub?

1. seasonalreviewer profile image59
    seasonalreviewerposted 5 years ago

How do I reply to comments on my hub?

There is no reply button, how can I directly reply to the person that has commented on my hub?

2. BraidedZero profile image89
    BraidedZeroposted 5 years ago

Just comment on your hub. The comments go in order they were posted so your post will fall under their comment. That's how we all do it. Replies are only for questions and in the forum.

3. Tonyx35 profile image61
    Tonyx35posted 5 years ago

This is why  I type/copy in @"commenter's name": when trying to direct a response to a specific comment. Something that I picked up after using Twitter.

In The Question/Answers, it is a bit easier.  I just use the "comment' feature under the specific answer.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

The "reply" button will appear after 10-20 min, i think. Best way is go to the bottom of your hub article, write in your comments in the box ( the green color Add your comment that box) and press "Post comment. You could write @abc ( example the hubber to leave a comment ) before writing. Hence, the hubber who left the comment knows that you had replied.

1. LaurieNunley517 profile image84
      LaurieNunley517posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for this post...it worked!  I didn't realize I had to approve the comment...then the "reply" box came up.

working