jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which is best; the quantity of hubs, or the quality?

1. Hawkstryker profile image84
    Hawkstrykerposted 5 years ago

Which is best; the quantity of hubs, or the quality?

I realise that the quality of hubs is important, but might it be more advantageous to churn out ten or so average hubs, rather than two or three high quality hubs?
    I was considering concentrating on quantity to begin with and then perhaps revising and tweaking each one.
    What are your thoughts/methods?

2. Jason Nicholss profile image61
    Jason Nicholssposted 5 years ago

Uh, According to me, The quality is important because the better the quality, The more attractive and neat it will look. Well, Quantity also plays a major role. The more hubs the better, But one hub should be lengthy and informative too. You should be specific and stick to the topic you are writing on. Plus good quality pictures will add more colors and make your hub look attractive too. Also make sure you don't mess up your hubs or end up writing a lot because others may find it boring and your hub views may go down. So my final conclusion will be there should be a balance of quality and quantity in hubs. Little difference and your hubs may end up being termed as bad. Hope I could Help! big_smile

3. Faith A Mullen profile image85
    Faith A Mullenposted 5 years ago

I believe one good quality hub will get you more consistent traffic than several average hubs. Building a good reputation is also important. If someone reads a low quality article under your name, the chances of them clicking into another link with your name are low. They are also less likely to share the hub (which gives you more visibility and more backlinks).

That said, the more quality hubs you have posted, the more people will find you in searches!

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I say, the quality of the hubs is more important than the quantity. I have some hubbers with less than 30 hubs but receive so many comments and high hubscore because their hubs are very well written and informative. For those with 100-300 hubs, mostly short hubs, their hubscore are low and a couple or none comments.

5. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

Quality is most important when establishing yourself, getting traffic, etc. After you've gotten the hang of producing quality hubs consistently, then quantity is most important. I'm finding that the most successful hubbers with high hubscores have a high quantity of quality hubs.  Throwing in an average hub here and there to increase quanitity won't hurt, as long as grammar is up to par. You can always go back and make it better later. Establish quality first, then quantity.

6. cjpooja26 profile image65
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

For me quality matters as read short but meaningful matters.