|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
If your using Open Office to compose your hubs offline
than I think you will find this little extension to be amazing
http://extensions.services.openoffice.o … s#comments
Writer's Tools is a set of utilities designed to help OpenOffice.org users perform a wide range of tasks. Using Writer's Tools, you can back up documents, look up and translate words and phrases, manage text snippets, and keep tabs on document statistics. Writer's Tools includes the following utilities:
* Lookup Tool lets you look up the currently selected word in several online references, including Cambridge Dictionaries, WordNet, and Google Define.
* Google Translate tool can help you to quickly translate selected text fragments between different languages using the Google Translate service.
* Show on the Map tool allows you to select a city, a street name, or a post code and map it using Google Maps.
* Email Backup tool can be used to quickly send a backup copy of the currently opened document to a specified email address.
* Multi-format Backup tool saves the currently opened Writer document in the Word, RTF, and TXT formats. The backup files are stored in a zip archive with a date stamp.
* Remote Backup allows you to quickly save a backup copy of the current document on an FTP server.
* Amazon S3 Backup tool backs up the currently opened document to Amazon S3.
* Start/Stop Timer tool can be used to keep tabs on the time spent on the currently opened document and save the time data (the document name, used time, and date) in the accompanying WriterDB database.
* Quick Converter lets you perform conversion between the metric and imperial systems. The default conversion rules can be easily expanded.
* Post to Microblog tool can be used to send messages to the Identi.ca and Twitter microblogging services.
* Bookmarks tool allows you to bookmark often-used documents, so you can access them with a few mouse clicks.
* Word of the Day tool picks and displays a random word and its definition from the accompanying WriterDB database. As a writer, you may often come across a new word or an interesting expression. The WriterDB database allows you to store your language findings in one place, while the Word of the Day tool helps you to keep them active in your memory.
* Add to Noteboook tool is designed to quickly add text snippets, links, and notes to the supplied database.
* Database tool opens the WriterDB database, where you can use the available forms to manage notes and tasks.
* Visual Word Count tool shows the current word count and lets you monitor your writing progress.
* Tasks tool is a no-frills to-do manager that allows you to quickly add, view, and export tasks.
* miniInvoices is a customizable invoicing solution for writers. miniInvoices is built with OpenOffice.org Base and relies on the Sun Report Builder extension. The solution features support for multiple currencies and basic reporting capabilities. The latter allows the user to generate print-ready invoices and earning reports. miniInvoices is available as a separate download.
ive only had it myself for an hour or so, but im very impressed
just a heads up, its a free little extension, just like for firefox, word has them too, maybe you never knew the office products were customizable?
you could even tweet from open office w/ this if you so desired
by Charles James7 years ago
I have a table which is currently a text document on "open office". How do I upload?I have 4 tables to upload to complete a 21,000 word hub. Enormously frustrating!
by IvyCrenshaw8 years ago
I am looking to find the best way to make a pattern available on hubpages, for others to print out. It is my own design, and I have researched several PDF programs, but they all seem to have a cost, and little to...
by Sondra Rochelle2 months ago
I am struggling with learning about ebook formatting and am wondering, if you have published an ebook, exactly how you format your work. What fonts, allignment, etc. do you use or does it matter? Help...
by Sondra Rochelle3 years ago
I decided to dust off a print book I published almost 30 years ago and turn it into an e book. Problem is that I work in MSWorks and everybody seems to want Word! I don't have word, don't like word, don't...
by Kevin Languedoc5 years ago
What is your favorite writing editorGoogle docs, Microsoft Word, IBM Symphony, Apache OpenOffice, Mac Pages?
by HubPages6 years ago
How to create pdf
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.