jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why Adsense is showing ad on only one hub?

1. rumanasaiyed profile image79
    rumanasaiyedposted 5 years ago

Why Adsense is showing ad on only one hub?

After one month of application, yesterday my adsense account  got accepted. But out of 16 published hub, it is showing ad on only one hub. Below is the email I got from adsense

Your application has been accepted in Google AdSense. And will soon begin to see relevant ads from Google appear on http://rumanasaiyed.hubpages.com/hub/He … Black-Seed .

So what should I do to display ad on other hubs?

2. sharingknowledge profile image71
    sharingknowledgeposted 5 years ago

Congs that you can now earn with adsense and too to join the Hubpages ad program. Try doing this below and see if the ads will be show.

Choose the edit option on your hubs and on the right hand side where the summary used to reside, you will see some menus like ads on or off. Try to turn them on and repeat this action on every hub which shows no adsense ads.

Hope this helps you out.

3. Author Cheryl profile image87
    Author Cherylposted 5 years ago

You can go to adsense and add the url's of your other existing hubs in the tab that says channels.  Just hit url and copy and paste it inside the space provided and hit add.  They will go live and anyone who reads your hubs it will count as part of your adsense earnings.  Go to ads then in the list you will see url channels click on that link and you can add the url addresses of your other hubs.

1. rumanasaiyed profile image79
      rumanasaiyedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks cheryl for your reply. It will surely help me!

working