jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can I get accepted to google adsense earnings program?

1. startupsold profile image60
    startupsoldposted 5 years ago

How can I get accepted to google adsense earnings program?

I can't seem to activate my HP earnings program without getting accepted on adsense thanks!

2. cfin profile image80
    cfinposted 5 years ago

I have a hub on this. There does not seem to be any direct answer, but most people have issues and most people just keep creating new email accounts until it works.

3. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

You can not roll into the ad program without Ad sense. To participate in the ad program you must have an active adsense account.

I have a Hub on this too. You should write more good contents to get an approved adsense account. Then you have to integrate your adsense account inside huboages. After that you will be eligible to apply in HP ad program.

If you can not approve your account, you can look for revenue sharing website where you won't need an adsense account.

Thank you.

4. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

Write at least 20 featured hubs and actively stay here on hubpages for 3 months then apply. If you are not patient enough to do so, create a blogger account and post at least 10 product reviews there. That's what I did to be enrolled in the Google Adsense program more than a year ago.

5. profile image0
    buddhaanalysisposted 5 years ago

if you could buy domain name and write some quality matter then might they approve for adsense program fast as compared to other methods.

6. devisree profile image70
    devisreeposted 5 years ago

Surely you will get accepted.I also waited for 3 months to be get accepted because of my simple mistake.Please go through the following hub which helped me to be get accepted.
    http://amygillie.hubpages.com/hub/Dont-Make-The-Sa

working