jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which or your articles seem to bring you in the most traffic/ income?

1. mariexotoni profile image94
    mariexotoniposted 4 years ago

Which or your articles seem to bring you in the most traffic/ income?

How many of your hubs would you consider "successful"

2. MarieAlana1 profile image72
    MarieAlana1posted 4 years ago

My most trafficked hub would have to be the one about coffee shops in New York City. It has substantially taken my number 1 spot, but I don't know if I would consider it to be a major success because it has not gotten near the pageviews that I've seen other hubbers get with their hubs.

3. Paul Kuehn profile image94
    Paul Kuehnposted 4 years ago

The hubs that are bringing in the most views for me are about moral values in the classroom, learning languages (both English and foreign languages), and my memoirs of the 50s and 60s.  As to income, these hubs are only bringing in pennies per day!!

4. brianrock profile image86
    brianrockposted 4 years ago

"Successful" is a relative concept. I think 1,000+ views a month is definitely successful, whereas 500+ views is moderately successful. I've only been here a couple months, and so far I've only got one hub that fits that "moderately successful category." It's about persuasive writing prompts for use in English classes.

I have a few other hubs that are at or near the 100+ views/month category. I wouldn't say these are extremely successful, but as they age and/or receive some backlinks, they could potentially get more traffic. These are mostly about the House of Cards series on Netflix.

I've written a lot more on Yahoo! Voices, and I find that about 10% of my articles are really successful, another handful are minor successes, and a lot are flops. This matches up with statistics I read from a niche-site creator, who suggested that about 10 to 20% of his sites were big earners, 20 to 30% were low earners, and the rest (half or more) were basically flops.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image81
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 4 years ago

I have six hubs with over 5,000 views and two over 20,000 views. I consider them successful because they are the hubs that attract views daily.

6. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Handmade crafts, Valentines Day Quotes and Womens Day Quotes. These hubs gave me lots of earnings during those specific months.

7. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 4 years ago

I would say "How to make your butt more appealing" has earned me the most traffic which is why I try to polish that hub the most.

working