jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Can you change the title of your hub after publishing it?

1. Bake Like a Pro profile image76
    Bake Like a Proposted 5 years ago

Can you change the title of your hub after publishing it?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Yes, you can edit it at anytime. Hope this helps.

3. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Yes, you can. You can't change the URL, or PermaLink (web link name, in the format http:Hubbername.HubPages.com/hubs/hub-title-with-dashes.) That is locked down. But you can change the visible title of the hub, and it's easy. Just go into Edit Mode and click on the title. Make the change, then click away from the title.

I've checked with HubPages staff, and there is no need to change the URL (permalink), it is not significant to search engines.

It's a good thing that we can change titles. As we learn more about SEO, a better title can move us up in the natural Google page. Also, I misspelled a title once, and got to fix it!

4. wellspoken profile image60
    wellspokenposted 5 years ago

absolutely. i have recently done this to allow for more of my titles to come up in search engines and other sources. so to answer you question yes. if you click on your hub as if you are going to read it and then look in the top left corner click the edit button and you can change anything you want make sure you hit save or doen editing and its as simple as that. blessing sent your way
    wellspoken

1. Bake Like a Pro profile image76
      Bake Like a Proposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I appreciate all the answers. Thank you everyone smile.

Closed to reply

working