jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Have you ever posted a link to one of your hubs on Facebook?

1. smw1962 profile image79
    smw1962posted 5 years ago

Have you ever posted a link to one of your hubs on Facebook?

If so, what kind of results did it get?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have posted many with varying results. In my first months at HubPages it got me a large percentage of my views. I think it's good as long as you don't overdo it.

1. Taleb80 profile image83
      Taleb80posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you.

4. galleryofgrace profile image82
    galleryofgraceposted 5 years ago

I really don't know what the results were. I only recently started posting my hubs there because HP was posting other writers hubs on my feed.
    I prefer just posting my author profile for HP and for Amazon Kindle.

5. NateB11 profile image94
    NateB11posted 5 years ago

If you post it in a group in which members are particularly interested in the subject matter, it can get significant traffic. I've done this and those hubs got much traffic from Facebook. I've shared some hubs on my own wall, and it sometimes received a lot of traffic also; again, especially from those particularly interested in the subject; so, you have to understand the audience.

1. Taleb80 profile image83
      Taleb80posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very helpful answer. Thanks

6. ShootersCenter profile image73
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

I only write a hub about once a month. I'm not worried about over posting so every article publish gets posted to facebook, twitter and pin it. Seems to help get good traffic.

7. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

I have not done it myself but some other hubbers posted few of my hubs at FB. It sometimes gets good response but not always. Facebook has different kind of members. People just scan through the wall, or they are interested in seeing photographs. I do not think they spend enough time in reading a hub.

8. sm825 profile image61
    sm825posted 5 years ago

I link every one of my Hubs to my Facebook page, and I have no idea due to back linking to many different websites I have an account on and that allows it. Most my views come from Google due to my back linking increasing my rank on Google.

9. goldennic profile image61
    goldennicposted 5 years ago

I have just began to do that and hope it gets me traffic

1. MarieAlana1 profile image71
      MarieAlana1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It might!

10. Novel Treasure profile image87
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I routinely post my hubs to facebook, but I make sure that it's ones that I know my friends would be interested in. I don't want to spam their wall everytime I publish a hub.

If your friends repost hubs it can definitely help traffic.

I've also had other hubbers post on their facebook which is a pleasant traffic booster too.

11. MarieAlana1 profile image71
    MarieAlana1posted 5 years ago

I have posted several links of my hubs onto facebook. It has gotten a lot of nods and some great feedback. Also, it has given me some more traffic.

12. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

Pretty much every hub I'v write I link to Facebook unless it is meant mostly for my fellow hubbers. Sometimes this returns good results, but you really need an extra interesting topic to get many views from Facebook. Broaden your chances by directing your friends from all the social sites you visit to your hub page.