jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Have You Heard? HubPages has released several big updates this w

1. k12rswow profile image59
    k12rswowposted 4 years ago

Have You Heard?                 HubPages has released several big updates this week!

All this will do is make it more difficult to publish hubs,and cause people to jump ship to other blogging sites.  Reason? Revenue is down.  Our hubs are not getting the search exposure they need to get clicks.  I've said this before.  HP needs to help with SEO.  Either hubbers are too lazy, too ignorant, or don't care to do optimization on their own.

2. wowtgp profile image60
    wowtgpposted 4 years ago

What do you mean? I couldn't understand what you are trying to say.

1. Ericdierker profile image52
      Ericdierkerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am also confused. I do not write for SEO optimization, I can and I could go back and edit my hubs to do so. But what is your point?

3. Spongy0llama profile image90
    Spongy0llamaposted 4 years ago

I'm here to write. I could care less about optimization.

4. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I thought the updates were a good thing for the most part. Yes, it may make us step up our game, but for the good. Quality as a whole should increase. I also like some of the leniency for hubbers who are doing well, if I'm understanding it correctly, about feature status. Anyhey, I guess we all see the pros and cons differently from our individual vantage points.

5. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 4 years ago

One of the main changes should help us. Our hubs are being given more time before they get idled.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

"Either hubbers are too lazy, too ignorant, or don't care to do optimization on their own."

Nice.  Way to piss on everybody's Cheerios. I guess you must be one of those enlightened ones with Super-Uber-Ninja Level SEO skills, far superior to the rest of us common folk.