jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Why is my Google adsense account not becoming active?

1. JeremyB10 profile image53
    JeremyB10posted 5 years ago

Why is my Google adsense account not becoming active?

2. Spongy0llama profile image88
    Spongy0llamaposted 5 years ago

You have barely been a member for 2 days, you only have two hubs, both of which are very short and on incredibly broad topics. You have a long way to go before you can even consider Google AdSense approval.

It took me two years to become well-established enough for it.

3. rebthomas profile image82
    rebthomasposted 5 years ago

what does this mean?  "Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved."

1. Spongy0llama profile image88
      Spongy0llamaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This does not apply to HubPages. It is for people with their own websites.
      HubPages takes care of all the technical mumbo jumbo, such as putting the ads on your page (which are there whether or not you have adsense approval)

2. JayMLB profile image60
      JayMLBposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes true. HubPages takes care of the back end. All we need to do is write. If you have your own website, the codes are meant to be for locations that are not utilised. Put the code there and Google Adsense will know that you allow the ads to be there

3. rebthomas profile image82
      rebthomasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for all your help.

4. JayMLB profile image60
    JayMLBposted 5 years ago

You have only two hubs. It takes more than two hubs, some say abt 20 in order for Adsense to accept.

1. Spongy0llama profile image88
      Spongy0llamaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You also need to leave them time to start showing up in search engine results. That's the real kicker. It shows google that you're worth advertising on.

2. JeremyB10 profile image53
      JeremyB10posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Okay I didn't, was just curious.

working