jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

I just got THE BEST surprise!!!!

1. NaomiR profile image87
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

When I came home today, there was a package waiting by our front door. My husband and I usually have stuff sent to his office, so I had no idea what it was. But it wasn't ticking, so I opened it. Turns out it was a little holiday "gift" from Verizon, who we just signed with for our new phone/computer system. And the gift was a FLIP VIDEO CAMCORDER!!!

I've been wanting one of these for a while and planned to buy one for an upcoming trip we're going on. But it was like Santa (or maybe Hanukkah Harry, in my case) granted my wish early. This is so very cool - stuff like this doesn't normally happen to me!

2. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Sweet!  That will be so fun to use!

3. NaomiR profile image87
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

On our last trip, I brought one of those disposable recorders that you can buy at the drug store. I was declared the worst videographer ever. Everyone's going to be laughing that out of all people, I'm the one who received this. But it will be fun ... and right now, my cat's playing with the box, so that's an added bonus.

4. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

There you have two hubs, one of your new camcorder and one on what cat's like to play with lol

5. NaomiR profile image87
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

LOL, so true!

6. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

wow Naomi! That was a sweet gift to be given.

7. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

Flip girl, Flip away - congrats!

8. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

wow, cool! I want one of those...

9. alexandriaruthk profile image51
    alexandriaruthkposted 7 years ago

I want one too, thats cool

working