jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation?

1. VVanNess profile image93
    VVanNessposted 5 years ago

Adsense Association Disabled by You or by Google for TOS Violation?

I have tried now over four times to apply and reapply for Google Adsense. I have been on here a month now with over 30 articles, I have never seen a single email from Google Adsense in my registered email with them, and I cannot get an account. What am I doing wrong? What is a TOS violation? I saw this on my Earnings page.

2. Louise Lately profile image68
    Louise Latelyposted 5 years ago

Hi there - I have received the same warning..and I'm very confused. Have you been accepted since applying?

1. VVanNess profile image93
      VVanNessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was finally accepted, and then I turned around and wrote an article on How to Get Accepted into Google Adsense since then.

They never told me what the violation had been, nor do I think I will even find out. I was finally accepted with 36 articles

3. VVanNess profile image93
    VVanNessposted 5 years ago

Louise,
    I was finally accepted with 36 articles, after 5 weeks membership, and about 5 re-applications. lol It was frustrating and confusing, but it finally happened.

I suggest to anyone having this problem just to keep persisting and it will be worth it in the end.

1. Louise Lately profile image68
      Louise Latelyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi there! Congrats on being accepted! I have applied again since receiving the warning but I don't have any high hopes of being accepted - like you said, it's about persisting smile thanks for your help.

working