jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How can I get bigger traffic for my hubs? Any suggestions? thanks in advance!

1. Jazmyn Nicole profile image86
    Jazmyn Nicoleposted 5 years ago

How can I get bigger traffic for my hubs? Any suggestions? thanks in advance!

2. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 5 years ago

Use social websites like Twitter & Facebook . Carefully choose words to use as the title of each hub. Keep it simple so search engines pick them up more.

Jazmyn Nicoleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you! I have an article with 50, 000+ views in just two months which to me seems very reasonable, this will definitely help!

3. internpete profile image89
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

There is no one easy way to get tons of people to visit your hubs, but there are a lot of little factors or things you can do to help increase your traffic. Social media is one method. Writing hubs that not only provide unique, quality information, but also look good, and have information people are looking for, goes a long way. Write with the reader in mind, what would you type into Google if you were looking for something?

Also be sure to sign up for Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools to help manage your hubs and track traffic statistics. Try to write about topics with keywords that are getting a lot of traffic, but don't have much competition.

Right now, since you have 8 hubs, I would suggest focusing on writing around 10 more hubs with good content, nice pictures either that you own, or are properly cited, and good grammar. Quality content goes a long way in getting traffic!

4. Amy Pirozzolo profile image60
    Amy Pirozzoloposted 5 years ago

You can do the following to get more traffic for your Hubs:
    1. Post them to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
    2. Use good (search-friendly) keywords in your title.
    3. Produce good content. Think like prospective readers--What do readers want to read about?
    4. Write about things that haven't been written about much.
    5. Do a search for your topic of interest online. Is it possible to write a better article than the top article in Google?

5. umar.shehzad profile image60
    umar.shehzadposted 5 years ago

First of all , good content.. Write something that you really want to write. Write forever green topics. Then comes the on page and off page SEO. But advantage of using a platform such as hubpages is that you can almost ignore off page seo and still get decent amount of traffic..

This leaves us with on page SEO. To do that, you need to be able to use google adwords keyword tool (google it). You can check a certain keyword's popularity and competition using that tool. Choose the keywords with relatively high popularity and low competition. if you have any problem using google keyword tool, there is tons of information about that tool on the internet. use atleast one keyword in the title. And you should use all of the selected keywords in your posts quite a few times (not too many times though, google doesn't encourage it).

And you can also get traffic through social media.

6. romper20 profile image84
    romper20posted 5 years ago

First of all its about content. Make solid helpful advice or tell authentic stories and the flow will bring the traffic. Write great content then realize you have opportunities for improvement and it will go from there.

Jazmyn Nicoleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

thanks! I have an article with 50, 000+ views in just two months, this will definitely help!

working