jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How many published hub to need to get Google adsense approval ?

1. shihabthakur profile image60
    shihabthakurposted 4 years ago

How many published hub to need to get Google adsense approval ?

to get google adsense aproval , minimum how many published HUB to need.

2. profile image0
    paxwillposted 4 years ago

Since Google Adsense has made the requirements more stringent, you need at least 20, and they must be high quality.  High quality means sufficient length and proper use of language.

From the way you phrased your question, I can see  English is not your first language.  If you can't write in proper English, it will be much harder to get approved.  I suggest you hire an editor, translator, or proofreader to correct your grammar.  You can also buy content from native speakers.

It's easier to get an Adsense account if you apply with your own site rather than HubPages.  If you create your own site, be sure to write your articles in your native language. 

http://paxwill.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … count-Fast

1. shihabthakur profile image60
      shihabthakurposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanx for this information

2. shihabthakur profile image60
      shihabthakurposted 4 years agoin reply to this

whats the next step to get google adsense after complete  20 high quality hub article

3. nicregi profile image76
    nicregiposted 4 years ago

At least 20 hubs and should be driven by traffic. If you are just writing hubs just to get approved, then it is going to be tough.

What paxwill said is correct. You need to brush up on those language and grammar before you can get yourself approved faster.

If you are interested, check on my profile and you will see a few hubs I wrote about getting Adsense approved faster.

Good luck buddy.

1. nicregi profile image76
      nicregiposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Good traffic is hard to determine by words. Each writers has very different opinion. For me, good traffic means more Unique visitor over normal ones.

If you are able to have say at least 100 unique visitors a day, you stand a better chance. Really.

working