jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What is your best tip for getting traffic from PInterest?

1. Alison Graham profile image97
    Alison Grahamposted 4 years ago

What is your best tip for getting traffic from PInterest?

I have been using PInterest for a while and getting some traffic but I feel this could be improved. Do you have a tip to share?

2. Sadie14 profile image88
    Sadie14posted 4 years ago

I haven't used Pinterest a lot. However, I posted my hubs under very broad topics on there and they still get repined quite a bit. I would try to get as many followers as possible and use interesting pictures.

3. lorddraven2000 profile image89
    lorddraven2000posted 4 years ago

My best advice is to be very desriptive in the description section. Make sure you key in what the pic is.

4. BrianS profile image77
    BrianSposted 4 years ago

Pinterest is all about visual graphics, if people love the image they will re-pin it no matter what the topic. So make sure you use really interesting images and an eye catching title.

1. Alison Graham profile image97
      Alison Grahamposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Good advice about the image and as the default is to pin the first image on the page on HubPages, it is a good idea to make the first one really eye catching and memorable.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Another good tip is to pin the work of others that you like.

6. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 4 years ago

I was so happy to find so much of my work on Pinterest, when I had never joined the site.  My best tip is simple, but I put a border around photo's I think others may want to PIN when I'm editing the photo capsule in a Hub, so that my picture doesn't blend in too much with the page - So that it's obviously a photo not embedded in the text (To readers who may not be too familiar with our layout).

7. CYong74 profile image97
    CYong74posted 20 months ago

Honestly, it doesn't help me AT ALL. But, when I started pinning a lot of things from other people, my followers jumped. Over time, I guess, it might start to bring in traffic.

working