jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you publish solely to Hubpages or are there other paysites you use?

1. dorothy0328 profile image76
    dorothy0328posted 4 years ago

Do you publish solely to Hubpages or are there other paysites you use?

If you use please tell the name of the site, how happy you are with the site, how is the pay and how often do you receive payment?

2. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

In addition to writing articles on my own blogs and sites, I am an author at IndiaStudyChannel, one of the best educational sites with stringiest quality controls on their resources or articles section. The site pays not only for articles in resources section but also pays cash for answering questions in the Ask Experts section. The site with strong base of about 700000 members is Google Adsense API host and I being a common person could jump to be designated as Super Expert as per the judgement of the audience alone. All the experts answering question vie each other to have the top slot on the site. The site pays fairly to the contributors through a very transparent payment system.

1. dorothy0328 profile image76
      dorothy0328posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the information I will have to take a look.

3. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 4 years ago

I use Textbroker. It's not a community like Hubpages though. The clients you are writing for are, at least initially, the only people who will see your work. Many of them want content for their websites, so your work may eventually be seen by other people, but you are rarely credited for it by name.

working