jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How do you use your Adsense account for other websites?

1. VVanNess profile image86
    VVanNessposted 4 years ago

How do you use your Adsense account for other websites?

I have my own business website http://www.apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com that I would like to link my Google Adsense account from Hubpages to so that I can be earning there as well. How do I do it? Any suggestions?

2. noufelbacker profile image60
    noufelbackerposted 4 years ago

Hi Victoria,

You can go to your adsense account and get the ad code from there.You can put this code in your blog/website to see the ads.Before that you may get some mail to give permission to use adsense on that site.Give permission and you can see ads on your site!

VVanNessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

3. Susana S profile image98
    Susana Sposted 4 years ago

If you recently got your adsense account through Hubpages then you're not allowed to use it elsewhere without contacting google and upgrading your account (I don't know the process of how to do this).

Another consideration is why would you even want adsense on a website where you are selling your products and services? It gives the impression that you don't have confidence in or value what you're offering.

VVanNessposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I didn't think of it that way. I thought it would just be another source of money. Thank you for the insight!

working