jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What are hub groups good for?

1. ChrisJawalka profile image60
    ChrisJawalkaposted 4 years ago

What are hub groups good for?

2. noellenichols profile image91
    noellenicholsposted 4 years ago

Hub groups are good for organizing similiar hubs into groups that allow your viewer to easily browse through all your hubs about the same subject matter.

Two of the hubs from the group will be displayed at the bottom of the hub your writing of the same group. (If I was writing a new hub and put it into the YouTube group, two of the hubs I had previously written and put into the YouTube group would appear at the bottom to entice viewers to read them).

It's like a way to advertise yourself and your related hubs.

1. Thelma Alberts profile image89
      Thelma Albertsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree to noellenichols. It´s an organizer for our hubs with the same topic.

3. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 4 years ago

Interesting that you would ask this question and do it exactly like the title to my hub on this subject.  Read my hub: What Are Hubpages Groups Good For?  How to Benefit from Groups

http://aufait.hubpages.com/hub/What-Are … rom-Groups

There's actually a little more to it than noellenichols has explained.

4. PaoloJpm profile image86
    PaoloJpmposted 4 years ago

Its a special tool for you to group all hubs which are related to each other. For example: All hubs with a main idea of giving useful tips, poems, and etc.

1. Au fait profile image93
      Au faitposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's a little more complicated than that. smile

2. PaoloJpm profile image86
      PaoloJpmposted 4 years agoin reply to this

hahaha actually I am also still on the process of learning things up

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

hub groups are very useful when you need to find the hubs that are related such as  putting your recipe hubs under the recipe group, health related hubs under health group, etc. When you need to find out or track the traffic, search using hub group. Much easier than searching individual hub title.

working