jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

AdSense says that I have an existing account with them. But I do not. I feel a r

1. Aplethora23 profile image74
    Aplethora23posted 4 years ago

AdSense says that I have an existing account with them. But I do not. I feel a run around happening.

After multiple denials from AdSense, I now get an email saying "While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with (my second email address).
    OK that's all fine and dandy, except that my second email account has nothing but Denial letters from AdSense for Insufficient Content. Where is this mysterious approved AdSense account that I supposedly have? I am feeling quite frustrated at the moment. Any solutions or suggestions guys?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Go to the second email account and try to access the supposed adsense account to see what happens.

1. Aplethora23 profile image74
      Aplethora23posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes I did try that. The AdSense email I received in that second account says that my application was denied for Insufficient Content. Not really sure what's going on here but it kind of bums me out.

3. susi10 profile image96
    susi10posted 4 years ago

Check your spam folder in your email. The approved email may have gone in there.

working