jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What's with the Captcha?

1. bredies profile image60
    brediesposted 4 years ago

What's with the Captcha?

I am getting irritated with having to complete a Captcha every time I want to log in.
    C'mon hub pages is this absolutely necessary when you have my user name and a password as security? 
    It makes the experience unpleasant and I have to wonder if it is worth the trouble.  Your Hubbers are your clients and this is not a "welcome" mat.

2. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 4 years ago

You know I'm glad someone else brought the Captcha issue up also.  I completely agree with you, that since Hubpages has our username & password, Is this really necessary?  I don't think so and it is becoming very bothersome to say the least.  And to add has been going on for at least the last couple of months now, for me anyhow, every time Zi want to log in.

1. bredies profile image60
      brediesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well right this minute I am watching video to learn how to use Weebly for the same purpose. 
      It is really annoying with those captcha things.  Just saying

2. Jlbowden profile image90
      Jlbowdenposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Briedi, I couldn't agree more with you, and it definitely may discourage newbies from wanting to join our community here. Who knows.  It's funny though, because the last 2 times I logged in, the Captcha did not show up.  They should call it..Gotcha

working