jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why do my featured hubs get less views

1. hubmuffins profile image70
    hubmuffinsposted 4 years ago

Why do my featured hubs get less views

I've noticed that almost all the hubs I post get featured but only two of them got more than a thousand views
    other hubs in spite of being featured got less than 50 views in the last two weeks

2. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

There are a few possibilities.  Perhaps search engines like the 2 hubs that you referred to better.  Perhaps people link and read them more because they are more interesting or relevant.  Perhaps you should try featuring 6 of your lesser featured hubs.

1. hubmuffins profile image70
      hubmuffinsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

How do you feature a hub that is already featured

2. profile image0
      Ben Blackwellposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What I mean is that on your profile, you can select six hubs to be more prominently displayed.  Try doing that.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Answer to what you asked Ben. Under your account, click on "profile". When you scroll down, you can chose up to six of your hubs to "spotlight" (instead of feature) on the main page of your profile. Try listing some of the ones that aren't viewed as often. When people view your profile they may be more likely to click on and read the ones you've spotlighted. That doesn't really seem to work for me, but some people have said it works for them.

4. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

I have the same problem too, a couple of my featured hubs are selected but less than 20 views, I think that google searched these hubs more but not many views, just look at the hubs ore, if they are high, you are on the safe side

working