jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Why are my page views dropping to 0 when I have 20 of 22 Featured hubs?

1. nisargmehta profile image82
    nisargmehtaposted 5 years ago

Why are my page views dropping to 0 when I have 20 of 22 Featured hubs?

Please let me know if something required to be done from my side. Or is there any other factors creating such scenarios??

2. gags3480 profile image72
    gags3480posted 5 years ago

I have more than 100 featured hubs. But at least 20 of them have 0-3 views only per day. I keep updating them & sharing them on other sites. But, still they come back to 0 within few hours. I don't know why this happens?

1. DrMark1961 profile image98
      DrMark1961posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Had to go check my stats page when I read this.I have about 30 hubs with 0 v. today, but still am at about 1400/day,so although everything is not going to work and draw traffic,some of them will,make up for the slow hubs. Share and update good hubs!

2. gags3480 profile image72
      gags3480posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Exactly. I concentrate more on my stronger hubs.

3. nisargmehta profile image82
      nisargmehtaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That's the same thing with me. I share it and after a few hours, it comes back to 0 again. It is very disappointing. I think Hubpages should make their site more Optimized to make it easy to find.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Just because a Hub is "featured" doesn't necessarily mean they're going to automatically draw traffic. All it means is that they're "out there" and available for search engines to find.

That's the same thing I had guessed. Thank you for clearing that up. I've got to keep working and put more on my profile then waiting for views!!!

4. To Start Again profile image78
    To Start Againposted 5 years ago

you have to continue to generate traffic for them whether they are featured or not. Share them on other sites, use social media to draw readers. The featured thing just means they have been reviewed and are quality hubs that may meet criteria to be featured in search engine searches and found on HubPages featured pages. You still have to do the work to get the views.

Hmm, Makes sense. I started my community on Facebook for the same. It had shown a little difference but not much. Would you suggest more such sites where I can share my content?

2. To Start Again profile image78
      To Start Againposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Twitter would be good, Pinterest is also a good one. There are more, too that I don't know of. Try typing 'generating traffic' into the white search bar at the top of the page and it will direct you to hubs that can give you more examples

working