jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is there any benefit to using the answers section to get a feel for what people

1. Cody Hodge5 profile image60
    Cody Hodge5posted 4 years ago

Is there any benefit to using the answers section to get a feel for what people want to read about?

For example, would it wise to assume that if people are engaged in a conversation about your question, that you could expect traffic for a hub?

2. Sherry Hewins profile image95
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

I don't really think so. It might be an indication of what's popular on HP, but that doesn't seem to match up with what's popular in general.

1. Cody Hodge5 profile image60
      Cody Hodge5posted 4 years agoin reply to this

That makes sense....I suppose its more suited to gauge how many comments a hub would get. Which helps with SEO....so maybe it does in a way?

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago

I agree with Sherry, but at the same time I find that sometimes I get an idea for a hub by reading what people have to say.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I don't rely on the answers section to make a list of topics I think people will want to read, but sometimes it jogs something in my brain and leads to an idea for something similar. For example, I've seen a few medical type questions and it gave me the idea to write my hub about cerebral aneurisms even though aneurisms weren't any part of any of the questions.

working