jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the best keywords to have in your hubs to earn you the most money

1. Martin-ddp profile image89
    Martin-ddpposted 4 years ago

What are the best keywords to have in your hubs to earn you the most money

I read that some keywords can earn you more money than others when used in your hubs, because they bring in a more expensive add on your hub. Does anyone know which are the best keyword to use. Or does it matter

2. SpaceShanty profile image95
    SpaceShantyposted 4 years ago

Firstly I would be careful, if you are trying to get the highest paying CPC words on your Hubs adsense probably won't like this and may ban you.  Secondly ads are often show based on your recent searches, if you spend the morning searching for dog kennels you will probably see ads for dog kennels show on unrelated Hubs/websites.

Obviously if someone is searching for the latest iphone and they come across your Hub about iphones there will probably be ads for iphones shown due to their recent search history.

Try searching for 'The Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords' but be careful not to try and 'game' the system.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Your keywords have to fit your niche or topic. So without a topic, keywords mean nothing.

4. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

I agree with Linda. Your keywords should be "topic" related. You can go on Google Keyword Tools and search words for the highest CPC. However, you must be careful with overloading your hub with the same keyword as Google does not like this.

5. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 4 years ago

Look it up.  This topic has been covered before many times.  There are certain keywords that generate the highest ad revenues, such as "insurance".  However, these keywords are also written about extensively, so your chance of ranking high in search results for them and getting views and clicks on your ads is rather low.  As others have said, you have to keep the keywords on topic, or Google may penalize your articles.

6. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 4 years ago

Have you tried using google's Keyword Planner? I would recommend using that because it can give you a group of keyword ideas and it will also give the estimated price per click. You can sort by the $ and it will bring up the higher dollar words and phrases first.

Typcially, electronics and product type words do quite well.

But just because a keyword or phrase may have a high $ doesn't mean it will get high views. A lot depends on the competitiveness of they keyword and phrase as well as how well you write your article and market it.