How do you activate/deactivate the HubPages Ad program?

1. cuttler profile image60
    cuttlerposted 4 years ago

How do you activate/deactivate the HubPages Ad program?

2. susi10 profile image96
    susi10posted 4 years ago

I am not sure that it is possible to deactivate the HubPages Ad Program but activating it is fairly straightforward. You can try checking out the learning centre entry here.
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubp … am-and-ads

I'm sorry I don't know if it is possible to activate it, I think you can but it is fairly difficult, I am sure someone will answer for you. I'm looking forward to seeing the answer from someone else.

3. PoeticFailosophy profile image59
    PoeticFailosophyposted 4 years ago

You need an Adsense account to activate it.  Some people who join HP without an Adsense account are able to apply for one using their HP account as their "website" although this is getting harder to do. The easiest and fastest way to get an Adsense account is to apply with a website that you actually own.  That could even be something as simple as a Blogger blog.  You can also apply with a YouTube channel.  You need to have ~20 blog posts or videos before they consider your application, but once you are approved, you can insert your Adsense ID number in your HP account settings and start earning here. Blogger and Youtube are both owned by Google, so that's why they are easier routes to getting Adsense.

working