jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Lots of ebay clicks but no earnings

1. Geekdom profile image93
    Geekdomposted 4 years ago

Lots of ebay clicks but no earnings

I noticed lots of ebay clicks but no earnings.  Is there a delay? Glitch?  New payment formula?

2. Melinda Longoria profile image81
    Melinda Longoriaposted 4 years ago

I don't think that I've had any earnings or sales from eBay since I signed up to hubpages over two weeks ago. Since I'm new, I wasn't sure if that was normal either. Glad you posted this question. I hope someone has the answer shortly.

3. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Yes, Geekdom, all of the above. Ebay is going through a transition. I have not seen any ebay earnings in October yet. There is a forum on this. Ebay gives target date of Oct 14th to fix reporting issues. Also, payment formula changed Oct 1st.

4. Glenn Stok profile image98
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

ebay pays for quality clicks. Not just for clicks in general. They describe quality clicks as people who bid on something. Even if they lose the auction, they still push the auction price up and they consider that a quality click for that reason. 

Besides all that, eBay just made changes again to the overall payment structure. I don't know what's happening now, but my eBay earnings dried up this month, so I decided to pull most of my eBay capsules since I make much more money from Amazon. Besides, eBay has always been known to play around with major complex changes that become confusing.