jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you choose the hubs you comment on?

1. kknde profile image60
    kkndeposted 4 years ago

How do you choose the hubs you comment on?

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

I rarely comment on hubs; however, when I do, they're usually ones that randomly grabbed my attention because they either relate to a topic I am interested in, or one where I would like to learn more. I only comment if I have a question or am impressed with the hub.

3. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 4 years ago

I comment on hubs where the author has obviously put in a lot of effort, particularly if they go to the trouble of using original photos. I leave a comment on hubs by hubbers who pay me the courtesy of leaving comments on my hubs. I also make a point of commenting on a new hubber's hub, even if it is to be encouraging and perhaps make a helpful suggestion.

I always vote up if a hub seems worthy, but I don't think I have ever voted down. I simply don't comment or vote on hubs that cause me concern.

Sometimes I come across a hub that has been up for years but still has no comment. It may well have lots of traffic and be making money for the hubber, but I try to leave a comment there because hubs look kind of bare without any comments at all. smile

4. MsDora profile image93
    MsDoraposted 4 years ago

Usually, I comment on every hub written by the hubbers I follow, unless the topic is something I don't want to deal with (which is not often). 
    Also if find articles that interest me when I browse, I'll read and may comment.

I believe that every one appreciates feedback; I do so I do unto others what I would like them to do for me.

5. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I at least vote up (if I feel the hub deserves it) and click on the description for each hub I read. Most of the time, I'll at least leave a few words about how much I enjoyed the hub. If I have questions about something that was written or a little more to add, I'll add that.

6. houseofjcjee profile image76
    houseofjcjeeposted 4 years ago

There are three factors that would encourage me to comment on a hub... If the hub is informative, interesting, and well-written.

working