jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Which is better? High priced products or low priced products to be displayed on

1. thumbi7 profile image63
    thumbi7posted 4 years ago

Which is better? High priced products or low priced products to be displayed on your hub?

I was modifying my hub on rubberwood furniture. As per key words there were two products from Amazon. One is of $2,399.99 (massage chair - Brown Leather with Rubberwood) and another one of $27.97 (hand carved onlay made of rubberwood). I was just wondering whether keeping high priced products will be of any use at all...

2. Jasmeetk profile image84
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

As per my knowledge low priced products are best for hubs on amazon. more people buy products and you will get more commission. Anyhow, doing a mixture is also not a bad idea if product has un-beateable characteristics.

thumbi7posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I was also thinking in the same line. But it was good to see a product that highly priced.

3. Imogen French profile image85
    Imogen Frenchposted 4 years ago

I've only ever had one sale on Amazon via one of my hubs. I earned 57 cents, but I can't ever claim it unless I earn over $10, which seems unlikely at this rate! I guess I never really got the marketing thing going. I have no idea which would generate the most income, but a mixture seems like a good idea to me.

thumbi7posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am also not making anything out of amazon or ebay. Used to get some pennies from e bay. But it is completely stopped with the recent changes. How ever I am ever confused as to how to choose products

working