jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How many hubs at least I need for google adsense to get activated?

1. markmorgangenius profile image92
    markmorgangeniusposted 4 years ago

How many hubs at least I need for google adsense to get activated?

Everytime I resubmit my request the only answer I receive in my email is insufficient content for google adsense. I have 7 hubs written till now and still no google adsense activation.

2. alternativeto profile image62
    alternativetoposted 4 years ago

It is very difficult to get adsense approved via hubpages. You will get adsense approved easily via youtube , all you need is videos with some views.

I got mine through this method. But you won't be able to use this adsense account with other websites, since this is adsense hosted account.

3. Inutero profile image75
    Inuteroposted 4 years ago

I believe, but do not know this for a fact, that you must have a minimum of 10 hubs.
    Like alternativeto said, it is difficult to associate a HP account with AdSense, although, not impossible.
    Quality with good keyword placement.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Okay, first of all you haven't written enough hubs. You must write several good quality hubs with more than 1000 words, at least 15 to 20 hubs. Then you must wait at least 3 to 4 weeks before applying to Google. Google is for advertisement. Your hubs need to be appealing to them to place their ads on them. My advice is to write, write, and write some more and worry about Google a few weeks from the time you have written them.

1. markmorgangenius profile image92
      markmorgangeniusposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the answer. Well I guess I need to write some more hubs. By the way is adsense worth signing up for or as i have read at many places that it takes years of time before you can reach 100$ which is the threshold set by google for payment.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Fifty dollars is the threshold for HP. It is very hard to make any kind of decent money from Google. I have been here around 19 months and making the 50 dollar payout monthly. So, no one is going to get rich, just pocket money my friend.

working