jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My hub page view is decreasing... it was 47(1 day) 109 (ever) ... but today it w

1. prajwalpokharel profile image61
    prajwalpokharelposted 4 years ago

My hub page view is decreasing... it was 47(1 day) 109 (ever) ... but today it was 37(1 day) 111(eve

my hub page view is decreasing in a weird way... it was 47(1 day) 109 (ever) ... but today it was 37(1 day) 111(ever)... is  this seem normal? or am I missing something

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

My view count is acting in the same erratic manner. I have no explanation except that the Hub Pages computer is not working properly, or Hub Pages no longer counts views from other Hubbers. I have no proof of that and am not making any charges. I just offer it as a possibility.

3. lisavanvorst profile image75
    lisavanvorstposted 4 years ago

This is normal. I've seen it happy to mine hubs. Blue arrows, red arrows, no arrows. Just keep publishing as I do. It was a holiday so maybe it was just too busy to get on the computer. Good luck and don't worry. I don't.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

yup, it is normal for such diffferences. Mine was 267 yesterday and today 209. My hub score dropped from 96 to 92. I publish 1 hub per month but i do lots of hub hopping and answer questions.

working