jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How long did it take for you to get Adsense associated with hubpages?

1. Spoonbreadery profile image60
    Spoonbreaderyposted 4 years ago

How long did it take for you to get Adsense associated with hubpages?

2. Jasmeetk profile image83
    Jasmeetkposted 4 years ago

For me it took more than 6 months to get adsense approval. I tried several times for adsense application, but I was rejected every time as in India 6 months old domain is an important policy for adsense approval. After 6 months, my hubpages account was rejected " does not complies with google policy. Then I tried with youtube account. I had uploaded 2 videos few months ago. I read manytimes that it is easy to get approval for adsense via youtube. It worked for me as well. I got adsense approval. Anyhow, it just 6-7 days passed with adsense approval smile

3. bestcattree profile image81
    bestcattreeposted 4 years ago

For me it took 3 Looooooonnnnnggg months. I had to find out the hard way that it took about 20 1000 word hubs before they would even consider me. The hubs themselves had to be original and provide value. I also had to have some time under my belt and applying after 1 month did not qualify as time. At 20 hubs each with over 1000 words of (what I feel) was great content and 3 months later i was approved. After finding this out and working to meet those goals I got approved.

4. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

I don't quite remember the amount of time, but it felt a bit long.  I wan't able to do it until I had about 20 featured hubs.  It didn't used to be like that, but Google has kicked up their requirements, especially on Hubpages.

working