jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How long does it take to start earning with adsense, typically?

1. kevin.howell profile image60
    kevin.howellposted 6 years ago

How long does it take to start earning with adsense, typically?

2. ArtzGirl profile image79
    ArtzGirlposted 6 years ago

Great question!  I'd like to know too...
    Kevin, I'm new to this also, I hope you find the answer for us!

3. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

For most of us, a long time.  Many of us earn our $100 Adsense payout every few months. Yes, I said months.

*And I have other websites with Adsense too!

HubPages Ad program appears to be doing much better.

Most of us earn our money via Amazon and Ebay, as far as I know.  I know I've earned WAY more from Amazon than all the others combined.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

It depends on a lot of different factors. How often you write/post hubs, how popular they are, how much back linking you do. I didn't reach my first payout until a year and a half after joining hubpages. Granted, I wasn't doing much with the account for the first six months, but it was a long process. The best advice I can offer is sheer quantity of hubs. Don't write spam, but the more stuff you get out there, the higher chance of revenue gain.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

It takes some time because an article needs six months to "mature" in the eyes of Google.  That is what I've heard, and I've really seen some of mine take off after about that much time.

6. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 6 years ago

would like to know that also.

I guess if you get ginormous amount of traffic you can earn, someone will click.

You can probably tell way before the hub matures, if there is such thing, whether it's good or not in terms of getting a lot of visits.

7. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 6 years ago

I've been using adsense and after two months I made about $2.  The average is about 6 months to a year to get a check.  Good luck!

8. kevin.howell profile image60
    kevin.howellposted 6 years ago

After posting this question today and being a member for 13 days, I finally earned .46 at google adsense.  I have never been this excited over such a small amount. At least I think I'm on the right track.

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I earned $.01 cent on December 28, 2010 A.D. on my 0 hubs which is the 1 article that I written and put on the internet with google on June 2010 A.D. I have written the greatest article on the earth and is the reason that my article is seen around the world in 8 countries through referring sites only. So in the sixth month I earned $.01 cent on my 0 hubs. If I can do it with 0 hubs then anyone can start earning with adsense which is typically 6 - 9 months. You must write excellent article with 0 hubs to earn any kind of amount like I have done with my 1 article. Quality content is king and the rest will follow automatically like it is doing for me with my 1 article.

10. smanty profile image69
    smantyposted 6 years ago

To earn on Hubpages, a while, but there are a ton of different internet sources that provide quick adsense money. For Hubpages, though, I have not begun to make a lot of money, but I was able to pass the 1$ mark about a month ago. I have heard that it is necessary to write about 50 articles before actually seeing money, and I think that's about true. If you have 50 articles and you provide some backlinks, along with linking some articles together, you should be able to earn about 50 or so dollars a month. This number is basically a logical guess though. It is very possible that with the right backlinking and referring, you can make a lot more than that with 50 articles. Good Luck!

working