jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What day and time do you find is best to publish a hub?

1. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

What day and time do you find is best to publish a hub?

Is there a particular day and time you find to be best as far as publishing a hub?  Thank you for answering.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8609872_f260.jpg

2. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

It kind of depends where you get the majority of your traffic, In my experience, for traffic inside the United States, publishing early morning has shown to be the most beneficial. If the bulk of your traffic is from other countries, then late at night as been better for me.

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Awesome, Alphadogg16, thank you for answering so quick!  Yes, so far it has been early mornings during the week for the most part.  Happy New Year!

3. janshares profile image98
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Depends on the type of hub, the season, holidays, the full moon. :-) But I think Wednesday evenings, Thursdays, and Sundays.

Hi janshares, oh really, how interesting! I may need to switch out days. Thank you for answering.

4. profile image96
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

I have often wondered about whether this really makes any difference as it does get asked about here on a regular basis.

Surely, when you publish a hub, it is only viewable here initially on HubPages as it hasn't been crawled by Google yet.

I publish at night here in the UK as that is when I have some free time to do so. Would be interesting to hear from anyone who has experienced a difference on that first day based on the time that they published the hub.

Hi Robbie, thank you for answering. I believe someone had published a hub on publishing at certain times and in certain times zones. Plus around the world, I belive he said in the evenings is best?

working