jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

OK, How the &^#()^ do I share a Hub, mine or otherwise, now.

1. Don Bobbitt profile image94
    Don Bobbittposted 4 years ago

OK, How the &^#()^ do I share a Hub, mine or otherwise, now.

The share options that are always on the right side of all Hubs, for Pinit and sharing, etc, are gone. How do I share now?

2. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image98
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 4 years ago

I can see them just fine on your hubs (I checked 2) and I checked a couple of others and they are on those hubs as well.

Don Bobbittposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I am running Windows-8, so ........ I guess I will go in that direction.
      DON

3. Au fait profile image93
    Au faitposted 4 years ago

If the hub you have commented on and want to share is in your feed there are two buttons below your comment.  One is 'preview' and the other is 'share.'  Click the share.

Only one other person I know of has complained that the share button has disappeared.  It is still there for me when I comment on somebody's hub or respond to comments on my own hubs.

One other possibility is that it may be your own computer.  Every now and then I have to restart my computer because embedded videos on hubs don't appear, or sometimes comments don't show up in my feed, or other weirdness happens.  It isn't necessarily your computer, but it doesn't hurt to restart it just in case that will fix it.

If you try restarting your computer and it doesn't resolve the issue, write to team members and let them know.  Peggy W is having the same problem and there may be others.  If it's happening to a lot of hubbers then HP should be notified.

Hope something here will be of help to you.

Don Bobbittposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Au fait, I am going to run diagnostics on my Windows-8.
      DON

4. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

No problem Don just go to a group therapy session for struggling writers -- they will let you share. But you have to say Hi my name is Don and I would rather write than watch football.

1. profile image0
      dragonflycolorposted 4 years agoin reply to this

sharing is caring, eric.

5. L.M. Hosler profile image90
    L.M. Hoslerposted 4 years ago

When I use Internet Explorer they sometimes come up but sometimes not. I mostly use Google Chrome now when I want to share a hub.

6. Don Bobbitt profile image94
    Don Bobbittposted 4 years ago

I found it! I use Google Chrome and avast (a free virus program). It also checks for bad apps, and somehow, I had an app on there that was a known problem app. Removed it and Hooray!
    Thanks to everyone who tried to help me.
    DON

working