What is going on with our stats?

1. kaiyan717 profile image79
    kaiyan717posted 4 years ago

What is going on with our stats?

My view count is way off-had 1.2 million impressions and now it is saying only 1.03 million views in the last 30 days.  Earning stats haven't changed, but it makes me nervous when numbers get skewed.  Anyone else noticing this?

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

First and foremost. You should get used to hubpage glitches. They happen often. Being that your stats don't update, your views are stuck, and so on.
    You will not always have a steady number of views. They can go up and down at any time. I know that a lot of people are saying their views went down for the last week or so. This can happen for a number of reasons.
    However, that just means that people aren't looking online, or are looking at other things.
    Being that it is the internet and it is all controlled, and watched. Numbers can be skewed and mix up a lot. Also, sometimes things can go wrong. It is just part of using technology.

1. kaiyan717 profile image79
      kaiyan717posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am not worried about the up and down, I am worried about almost a million views not on my stats, my all time number went down.

working