Have you had experience with AdSense on YouTube? Made any money?

1. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Have you had experience with AdSense on YouTube? Made any money?

Is YouTube worth the effort of making and managing videos for the potential AdSense pay? What kinds of videos do you do? I already have the equipment for the type of simple informational videos I want to make, but would love to know a bit of what to expect.

2. NoRR4Me profile image84
    NoRR4Meposted 3 years ago

It is definitely worth the effort. Lots of people are v-blogging their daily lives on YouTube and making a living off of it. I value my privacy and would never do that sort of thing.

However, I do make a few video tutorials now and then and I do earn from them. The key is getting a lot of views and/or subscribers. Also, if you come up with a viral video you can make a lot off of that one video.
    Personally, for the little bit that I've done, I earn anywhere from $5 up to $10+ a month. It fluctuates from month to month because videos just like written articles are affected by Google's constant algorithm changes.

I think you should go for it. You can make as much money as the amount of work you put into it. I understand you can make more if you are in front of the camera, but you can also make money if you just do computer screen video tutorials too.

1. wychic profile image91
      wychicposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Awesome, thanks! I'm thinking about tutorials too -- trying to get myself away from screencasts and in front of the camera wink. Thank you so much for your feedback, it's definitely my next project

working