jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

How do you spend your HubPages earnings?

1. definitions profile image61
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

How do you spend your HubPages earnings?

Do you go on a shopping spree?  My friend is a prolific HubPages-er and he goes to one of those $2.00 bargain shops and buys so much stuff!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8699329_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

If and when I finally reach a payout, I plan to spend it on some CDs and beer.

definitionsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That sounds fun!  I'd go for spirits or a nice liqueur and maybe some chocolate.....

3. profile image0
    Alen Ostovicposted 4 years ago

While I'm mostly here for my own entertainment (even though I could use more money), and if I ever earn something from Hubpages I will probably spend it on weed

Hm it would have to be fairly low grade pot?  Maybe a joint?  Thank you for commenting, Alen smile

2. profile image0
      Alen Ostovicposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Well, you'd be surprised how weed is cheap in Croatia smile

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Best answer!! Heh heh

4. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 4 years ago

Bills, bills and more bills...such fascinating stuff tongue. While many people say that writing isn't about the money, I just plain can't do it without the money. Thankfully, Hubpages pays out enough to make it worth keeping around -- at least it usually pays the internet bill.

It is a self-sufficient hobby and employment too.  Sounds very reasonable.  And every now and then, us girls have to treat ourselves to something special - an outlet for our writing!  Thank you for commenting.

5. profile image94
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

I pay the money off my mortgage, it only reduces it by a small amount, but every little helps smile

That sounds eminently sensible.  Thank you for commenting!

6. ilikegames profile image78
    ilikegamesposted 4 years ago

No where because I don't have any yet! But I look forward to buying my first coffee with them.

You'll need to be patient, dear.  Usually it takes around a year to earn $0.32.  Thank you for commenting!

7. Dreamhowl profile image98
    Dreamhowlposted 4 years ago

It just goes to my bank account, which pays the normal stuff - groceries, bills, etc.

No treats?  Maybe a chocolate bar smile  That is my favourite.  Thank you for commenting.

working