jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can someone show me a hub with a lot of views?

1. ARandomHubber1 profile image59
    ARandomHubber1posted 4 years ago

Can someone show me a hub with a lot of views?

Can someone show me an example of a highly viewed hub, so that I can get an idea of what people are looking for.

2. jgwhite66 profile image84
    jgwhite66posted 4 years ago

I'm a fan of cooking and particularly curry so I decided to make a hub about me curry base sauce recipe. It has had quite a few views (although not nearly as many as some of the more popular hubbers hubs). I thought it'd be useful for others and it gained some enthusiastic comments and has a good score, maybe you could write your hub about something you're enthusiastic about that you think would be useful. Here it is http://jgwhite66.hubpages.com/hub/The-P … uce-Recipe

3. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

Figuring out the answer to your question is a difficult one. My advice is to write about what you are passionate about and that you are interested in. By all means look at others hubs to learn from them, but going out looking for topics that generate high views is like searching for the Holy Grail, you will spend so long searching you will never start doing.

My advice is to start writing and publishing, follow the Style Tips and Goals when editing your hubs and read all the excellent information here on HubPages in the Learning Centre. Hop some hubs to get an feeling for what makes a great hub. This is what I did when I started. My first hubs were awful and got very low views and low scores. But I kept learning and growing and now have hubs with very high scores that are Editors Choice hubs. Good luck and happy Hubbing!

4. abrodech profile image99
    abrodechposted 4 years ago

all of my hubs have pretty high views, i'm at 26 thousand something views total for all of them.

working