jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How do I gain approval from Google Adsense?

1. Artimes Blaine profile image60
    Artimes Blaineposted 3 years ago

How do I gain approval from Google Adsense?

According to Adsense, I have insufficient content, but all of my hubs extend past the required amount of words for HubPages. Some of them even go past 10,000 words. All of them have images and/or videos and are well organized. Currently I have 12 featured hubs and I am still being denied. How do I resolve this issue?

2. Tolovaj profile image84
    Tolovajposted 3 years ago

In many cases you only need content (more is better) and age of the same content (older is better). Your account is only three weeks old. If this is all you can show, it is probably best bet to wait at least five or six more weeks. Use that time to create more content. They like that and you will have more earning potential.

Artimes Blaineposted 3 years agoin reply to this

So if I were to add many more hubs and continuously be active on HubPages as I have been, would that rectify the issue?

2. Tolovaj profile image84
      Tolovajposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I believe so - they are running business, so they want content, content and more content -  all to display adds, adds and more adds:)

3. Artimes Blaine profile image60

Well i have another 25-30 hubs to do, but it takes a while to get all the images i need and the massive rewrite i had to do take out a majority of the mature content, because it was originally posted on fanfiction.net.

3. chriscamaro profile image94
    chriscamaroposted 3 years ago

Have you checked the terms and conditions carefully?  Sometimes the most inconspicuous thing, like a URL to the wrong domain can set Google off and make them think you're spamming or making bad content.  Sometimes it's an innocent error so check your work closely.

I triple check all the links I used to make certain they take me to same place every time. Does every image have to have a link or will the name of the source be enough, because several of the images all came from the same place, usually a wiki and H

working