jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How to get Google Adsense approval?

1. farahzachzia profile image60
    farahzachziaposted 6 years ago

How to get Google Adsense approval?

I Have been with Hub Page for ^ months now, but I still cant make money. my Google ads application also not approved yet. What should I do to have Google ads approval?

2. pinoy101 profile image60
    pinoy101posted 6 years ago

Hi farahzachzia. Try writing more hubs. Google won't accept your application if your site lacks content.

3. MakeEasyCash profile image69
    MakeEasyCashposted 6 years ago

Also make sure your content is in line with their Terms Of Service in the sense of proper content. Particular subjects are not necessarily in line with their rules.

4. tjml profile image60
    tjmlposted 6 years ago

First of all you should read Google Adsense Terms & Conditions. After reading that you will understand that why your application rejected. There may be one reason and that is traffic source. It is must for any website to get some visitors from search engine for approval. You can check from this link how much visitors are coming from Google http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/traffic-sources  Second reason may be already Google Adsene ads are displaying. First make them off by editing each hub and set ads level to None and then apply again. Write more Search Engine Friendly hubs at least 10. I hope doing this your application will approve.

5. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

You need to write more hubs with good quality content. Hubs with quality content has higher chances of approval.

I see you are from Indonesia. Asian country publishers have difficulty in getting adsense approval - sometimes they have to wait for longer period (about six months)  as Google monitors their site before giving approval.

But Google is not very strict on this - As long as the site as good original content, they do give approval. Increase your hub count and then apply again.

Also making money through Hubpages is not easy - there is a huge amount of hardwork and gestation period - understand that by reading FAQ's and other hubs. Ensure that it is inline with your expectations.

6. Wazman profile image60
    Wazmanposted 6 years ago

Either create a blogger blog (they get accepted fast) or write more hubs.

7. profile image53
    Scouritposted 6 years ago

goto accounting settings...at the top of the page click the earrings tab.....goto the bottom of the page look  at google ads, if its pending..then either you did not set up the google account correctly or you did not confirm the email google sent you that lets you Authorize  Hubpage to use your google ads information ..

8. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Make a 20 page website with some photos and a couple of videos. Make it pro-Google and make a few pages on "how to - etc" .. How to make a Pekan Pie with blah blah.. then keep applying until you get accepted

9. farahzachzia profile image60
    farahzachziaposted 6 years ago

Thank you all for your answer to my question. Feel so lucky to joint this cummunity