How do questions help add to your revenue?

1. Danny Saya profile image96
    Danny Sayaposted 4 years ago

How do questions help add to your revenue?

I hear people talking about how questions add clicks which help increase revenue, but how does that work exactly?

2. Lee Lee 513 profile image60
    Lee Lee 513posted 4 years ago

I haven't made any money yet but I'm guessing that if your question is interesting, it may draw people to your profile and then maybe read your articles which is how I think we make money. The more traffic you get, the more readers and ads will appear. This is only a guess, I also like to answer questions that are unanswered because that makes you the first and most noted answer. I've had two people follow me just from answering first. I also like to pretend I know something. smile I hope this was a little helpful.

3. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

If you ask a question and people view that question then that is an impression. You get 60% of the total impressions so that is how you make money from them.

That being said, I only ask a question when I want help or opinions and the number of impressions is very low. It is nowhere near as lucrative in terms of impressions as writing hubs is so I concentrate more on that.