jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I've been a member for a while and write rich hubs. Why am I getting pathetic e

1. chriscamaro profile image95
    chriscamaroposted 4 years ago

I've been a member for a while and write rich hubs.  Why am I getting pathetic earnings even now?

2. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 4 years ago

Try promoting your articles on Yahooanswers, Twitter, Blogger, Examiner, Pinterest, Facebook, and link your other Hubs together. I hope this helps.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 4 years ago

...because there are 15 hubs, all on different topics. Not to sound harsh, but that's barely getting going, and not really enough for people to find you organically very easily. I'd also wonder if you have paid attention to keywords, as well as the commercial viability of your hubs. We're paid by sales and advertisements, so it depends very much on the number of sales and how much advertisers are paying for ads on that topic.

From what I can see, you have an awesome start. In the world of open-submission, however, it is still just a start.

4. chriscamaro profile image95
    chriscamaroposted 4 years ago

That's interesting because I was under the false pretense that having a diverse "variety" of hub topics would give me broad exposure and a greater chance of hitting a hot topic by accident.  So concentrating on a certain area and dominating it would be the better way to go?  As for keywords and ads, my SEO knowledge kind of sucks and I tend to get caught up writing without thinking about the words I'm using.  I guess I need to be more stragetic about that.

1. M. T. Dremer profile image95
      M. T. Dremerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

A variety of hub topics isn't bad, but you're going to need a greater quantity of hubs in general. And, if you can share your hubs on relevant websites, that will also increase your traffic.

5. misslong123 profile image86
    misslong123posted 4 years ago

Honestly it takes a while to start really seeing good dividends on here. Patience is the key. Keep writing and reading the advice of expert hubbers. There are some great hubs out there that you should read. Learning seo and keyword research is a must. So is social bookmarking. I found a very useful set of you tube videos on marketing by Jon ochs. You might check that out.