This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it bad form to write more than one hub a day?

1. QuestionandAnswer profile image60
    QuestionandAnswerposted 4 years ago

Is it bad form to write more than one hub a day?

I've only just started but I've written two on my first day. Is that bad form or do other people write more than one a day?

2. profile image0
    dragonflycolorposted 4 years ago

If your content is of low quality or overly promotion according TOS, then yes it is bad form.  However, your two hubs look positive and informative.  I would write as much as you can while keeping to the quality and content guidelines.  You can learn more at the Learning Center under the Help menu option.  Have fun and Happy Writing!

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

I think there are a lot of people who write two or three hubs a day. I did it myself when I first started. The only reason I'm not writing more than one a week now is because my time is limited by other writing projects. I say if you have something to say and can write more than one hub a day, go for it.

4. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

It's not. However, a hub a day is the ideal pace. With this setup, each one of your hubs will be given enough time to gather attention and eventually traffic. If you happen to have a lot of free time and made another hub for the day, simply reserve it for future busy days.

5. tehgyb profile image84
    tehgybposted 4 years ago

As long as the hubs are well written and informative on a topic, there shouldn't be an issue.

Just don't go spamming away with bad hubs to bring your hub count up. Try to keep the highest quality standards possible.

I made that mistake when I started and now I'm still going through and deleting sub-par work, or entirely re-writing hubs to make them worth keeping.

working