jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I transfer my hubs to my own blog?

1. shai77 profile image84
    shai77posted 3 years ago

How do I transfer my hubs to my own blog?

Hi Everybody :-)
    How do I transfer my hubs to my own blog, yet making sure my articles will be indexed and not considered as duplicate content?

2. Matthew Meyer profile image76
    Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago

You can publish your original content on HubPages or another site, but not both at the same time. If it is published elsewhere, then it is considered duplicate. You can find more details about duplicate content here. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publ … d_22732309

3. shai77 profile image84
    shai77posted 3 years ago

Hi Matthew :-)
    I know. I consider removing my hubs and posting them on a personal blog.I'm not happy with the way Hubpages treat their Hubbers, and how often Hubs get unfeatured with no reason at all. I want to  do it the right way,so google will stop indexing my hubs and will index them again in my blog as original articles.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you unpublish or delete your Hubs then they are no longer available online and will not be indexed in future crawls. 
      How long it will take for them to be removed from a search in index is another story and depends upon the search engine.

4. seanpollardz profile image69
    seanpollardzposted 3 years ago

Delete the Hub here. Let Google re crawl the old Hub URL resulting in 404 then it will get deindex in Google.

Then post your hub content in your personal blog. Let Google index your blog content.

5. dailytop10 profile image94
    dailytop10posted 3 years ago

Copy your hubs and send a message to HP staff if they can delete your account. I think that's the safest way.

working