How Does One Quit Hubpages?

1. stbrians profile image77
    stbriansposted 3 years ago

How Does One Quit Hubpages?

I want to give up on hubpages.The site only complicates instead of simplifying matters for new people.It is a proud and concervative site.I dont seem to know how it works

2. enjoy life profile image79
    enjoy lifeposted 3 years ago

Hubpages is a very good site, however if you feel it is not for you, then you can simply remove your photo, delete the information off your profile and change your password to one you forget so you can't login in anymore if you really want.

I would encourage you however to keep looking around. You can make money here from writing. You do need to look around and read tutorials if you want to learn how it works

3. brutishspoon profile image67
    brutishspoonposted 3 years ago

Don't quit on the site just yet. It can take some time to build up followers and start earning money. I noticed you only have one article. You need to write a few more to start seeing the money come in. If you really want to quit, don't delete anything just leave the site for a month then come back and see if the article you have up has many views or not. However my advice to you is to read the tutorials, look under the help tab, they are a great help.

working