jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Do I also need to activate E-Bay and Amazon ads program to earn from HubPages Ad

1. dinesh-varyani profile image67
    dinesh-varyaniposted 3 years ago

Do I also need to activate E-Bay and Amazon ads program to earn from HubPages Ad program ?.

I am presently earning through HubPages Ad program. Do I need to activate for E-Bay and Amazon to earn more from HubPages Ad program. If yes, is hubpages takes care of placing Amazon and E-Bay capsules to my hubs or I have to do that explicitly.

2. brutishspoon profile image67
    brutishspoonposted 3 years ago

You do not need to activate it but if you do and you wish to earn from them then you will need to place the capsules in your articles yourself.

dinesh-varyaniposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks a lot !!! Brutishspoon.

3. robhampton profile image97
    robhamptonposted 3 years ago

Don't bother with ebay unless you are selling your own stuff. Ebay doesn't pay anymore for ad clicks, only if something sells. Last year I did pretty good with ebay but this year all ebay earnings are 0.00. I'm going to edit all my hubs and get all the eBay ads off of them.

Thanks a lot !!!. Robhampton. Is this also applicable with Amazon ads ?.

2. robhampton profile image97
      robhamptonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I don't get alot of Amazon earnings, but then again I don't have many Amazon ads on my hubs. That will change soon, but until then i'm not fully sure if Amazon is pay per click, or only if something sells.

3. dinesh-varyani profile image67

Thanks a lot !!!. Robhampton. I think Amazon is not a pay-per-click network. Thanks for reply. I will be continuing with Hubpages Ad Network, as I dont see any potential earning with Amazon and E-Bay.

4. coolbreeze profile image50
    coolbreezeposted 3 years ago

robhampton speaks the truth  Hubpages ad program is the best . Some people do well with Amazon. Once upon a time I was banking on ebay But now their traffic doesn't convert.

working